Almost 40 years ago, Worcester Controls' original 3 piece valve was responsible for the development of the UK ball valve market. Worcester Controls is recognised
today as one of the world's leading manufacturers
of process ball valves. Worcester can claim what is
arguably the most comprehensive product range of any
ball valve manufacturer in its field.
The 3-piece ball valve series 44 rapidly established itself as the industry standard for quality, reliability and long service. Over the years, Worcester has developed and improved the series 44 to maintain its position as the 8-50mm ball valve design which others strive to equal. Now, Worcester's new larger valve sized from 65-150mm as series 459, complements the series 44 to offer the most versatile, reliable and widely specified range of 3-piece ball valves available.
From standard flanged ball
valves to both ANSI and DIN specifications in reduced
and full bore, to three piece valves for cryogenic,
high pressure, steam, diverter or sampling duty,
or high integrity valves, multi-way designs, modulating
controls or customised solutions to specific user
problems, we supply valves throughout the world
for virtually any application. The flanged ball valves are available in a one-piece or 2 piece construction, with compact, safe, blowout-proof stem, anti-static devices, high quality seals and fasteners. It is a trusted product due to its reliability records and performances amongst process industries.
became the first UK ball valve manufacturer to gain
PED approval. many Worcester ball valves are compliant to BS 5159 and BS6755 part 1 & part 2.
Product range includes:
- Popular A44 series 3-Piece Ball Threaded Valves
- Wide variety of seats materials PTFE, R-PTFE, H-PTFE, Flurofill, UHMWPE, PEEK and Alpha -N(Metal Seated)
- F44 Fire safe variant of the 3pce design, tested in accordance to BS6755 Part 2
- 5HP44 series designed for high pressure applications up to 345bar (5000psi) for Group II liquids
- AW44 series for Steam application up to 250pis(17bar) and temperatures to 250F
- F519/F529/F819/F829 series Flanged
Styles in Class 150 and 300#
- E51/E52 Enviro-safe Flanged ball Valves
- C4/C44 series Cryogenic
- CL2 series Chlorine
- F13/14/18 series 3
way and Multi port Ball Valves
Control Valves (V-Flow)
- Valves certified to comply with NACE MR.01.75 requirements