|Steam Traps and Valves for Energy Industries - Electronic Controls - Automation- Special Equipment and Vessels for Heat Recovery
As Europe's largest provider of boiler equipment, GESTRA meets all the needs of today's market: a broad spectrum of products, faster time-to-market for new products, more performance for less money and customised solutions and services. Their unique market position is based on extensive experience acquired over more than 40 years in the design and manufacture of high quality safety-oriented control equipment. To compete in a truly global market, GESTRA is continuing to consolidate the domestic market and stepping up its efforts in international markets through a sales network all over the world.
been at the forefront of systems engineering for steam
and process fluid control for more than a century. The
potential of steam has been recognised in its widespread
use as a safe, versatile and efficient source of process
heat and Gestra has pioneered many products which are
today considered "industry standards".
Flowserve Gestra is the global leader in
the design and production of valves and control
systems for heat and process fluid control. Training seminars combining theory and practice
for all steam related engineering is available. The GESTRA academy offers training programs and project management assistance for technical staff to help implement future-oriented and complex projects in all fields of steam, condensates and process fluid control.
Gestra's valve product range comprises of a large selection
of materials to suit various media, together
with the pressure ratings and nominal diameters
for your special application.
Products for technical equipment of energy
supply facilities, whether for steam or hot-water
plants, are always the embodiment of reliability
Gestra has taken the next big step in boiler automation, as the first manufacturer worldwide, Gestra is offering remote monitoring of boiler systems with the spector product range. Additional product lines include Loading and Unloading
Systems, Rapid-Action Safety Bottom Valves,
Rail Hooks, Rapid-Action Dome Bonnet Valves
and External Isolating Valves
The product range includes:
- Steam traps and trap testing equipments
- Gravity circulations check, screwed Non-return valves, DISCO non return valves, DISCOCHECK dual plate check valves, and DISCO Swing Check valve
- Tank Car and tank containers valves
- Self-acting pressure and temperature controllers
- Control valves, Ball valves, Safety valves, Strainers and Stop Valves
- System controls including accessories and spares
- Special equipment such as Condensate recovery & vessels for heat recovery, desuperheating plants, feedwater deaerating plants. mixing cooler, steam driers & purifiers, and plate type heat exchangers
- Vessels for heat recovery