Edward valves have been designed to withstand temperatures exceed 1000° F and pressures
surpassing 10,000 psi. In critical service conditions, the Edward valves don’t just meet standards, but
exceed them. That’s how Edward forged and cast steel
valves have become the specified choice for power plants,
process facilities, and other high-temperature, high pressure
The company has taken a conservative approach
to valve design with
finite element stress analysis of critical areas
and rigorous proof testing. Edward valves are
built to take punishment!
And our extensive testing has also allowed the development of extremely high flow efficiencies in
all Edward valves. Specifically, the product offers unique design advantages on various product lines, such as the
Equiwedge gate valves, with a two-piece
wedge gate assembly which adjusts
automatically to any angular distortion of the
body seats. And many other design features,
now considered industry “standards” started
on the drawing boards at Edward Valves.
Edward has produced quality valves since 1904, and today, as industrial companies become
increasingly aware that operating expenses are
part of total cost, they can count on Edward valves to outlast other substitutes.
valves are produced on a fully automated line,
with CNC machining centers providing precise
process control. The company maximize cast steel
quality by producing valve body castings
using a directional solidification process from
patterns designed by our own technicians.
This process assures high strength void free
castings for uncompromised quality.
Even with the most advanced equipment, we
feel our people make the real difference at
Edward Valves. The production personnel have
an average 20 years in the industry, and 15
years with Edward Valves! This exceptional
experience level allows an extra
degree of precision that can make a very real
difference in the field.
Finally, it’s the people at Edward valves, along with their procedures for quality assurance and lot traceability,
that have earned Edward Valves
the ASME N stamp, certifying our Raleigh, North
Carolina, manufacturing facility for nuclear service
Flowserve's Edward Valves supports one of the world's largest capability for the manufacturing of forged and cast steel gate, globe, angle and check valves for high temperature and high pressure applications in the process and power generation industries.
The product range includes:
- Quality Globe, Gate and Check Valves
- Valves capable to withstand temperatures of 1000F & pressure up to 10,000 psi
- Univalve, World class design in Class 600 to 4500
- Valves sizes range from ¼ inch to 32 inch
- Cast Steel and Forged valves
- Flite Flow, Stop Check, Tilting disc check valve and Equiwedge gate valve
- Valve designed for specific services such as drain & vent valves, alkylation service, chlorine cleaned, fail-safe main steam isolation, NACE certified valves for sour applications , Special for flow control valves, Extended stem for cryogenic services and special, bellow sealed arrangement for low-fugitive emission applications
- Meets specifications ASME B16.34 and API602
NB : Edwards and Vogt have collaborated on various products and their consolidated product range complement each other. Please click here for the Edward/Vogt product overview.